become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vitamins_and_Minerals/Scurvy
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Vitamins and Minerals
Health: Nutrition: Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: V: Vitamin C
- Kumaravel Rajakumar, MD discusses the history of this disease, effects on the body, physical symptoms, causes, treatment, and medication.
- The Official website of International Scurvy Awareness Day, May 2nd. Gives information about the organization, the disorder, and food that cure it.
NHS Choices: Scurvy
- Information on this condition caused by a vitamin C deficiency in the diet including symptoms, diagnosis, risks and treatment.
- Wikipedia article discusses causes, alternate names, signs and symptoms, prognosis, history, and modern incidence.
Scurvy Isn't Cool
- Explains why teenagers are at risk, signs and symptoms, and why ascorbic acid is important. Includes pictures, history of the disease, and quotes from teens.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 11:07:10 UTC -