become an editor
the entire directory
only in Deficiency,_Dependency_and_Toxicity/Calcium
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Vitamins and Minerals
Deficiency, Dependency and Toxicity
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Deficiency, Dependency and Toxicity: Calcium
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: C: Calcium
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Calcium
Shopping: Health: Nutrition: Supplements: Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium
- Discusses deficiency, toxicity, requirements, and supplementation.
- Explores where this mineral is stored in the body and how it is metabolized and regulated. Includes causes, symptoms, and treatment for hypercalcemia and hypercalcemia.
Disorders of Calcium Concentration
- Merck Manual offers a list of disorders including signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Human Vitamin and Mineral Requirements: Calcium
- Covers populations at risk for deficiency, determinants of calcium balance, ethnic and environmental variations. From the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
Consensus Statement on Optimal Calcium Intake Published in JAMA
- Answers questions about the intake of calcium by age and gender. Includes important cofactors, risks, and research recommendations. (December 28, 1994)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:34:52 PM EST -