become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutritional_and_Metabolic_Disorders/Obesity
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Obesity
News and Media
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Prader-Willi Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sleep Disorders: Sleep Apnea: Pickwickian Syndrome
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating
Health: Weight Loss
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Obesity
Society: Issues: Health: Body Image: Fat Acceptance
This category in other languages:
Center on an Aging Society - Obesity Among Older Americans
- At risk for chronic conditions and the groups most likely to be effected.
Mercer University School of Medicine - The Obesity Problem
- Tutorial on specific health risks associated with obesity and what can be done about it.
- Treat your obesity disease with free weight loss tips, diets and nutrition advice. Ask Dr. Goldberg and health forum.
Spine Universe - Back Pain and Obesity
- Connection of obesity to back pain and osteoporosis.
Testing Knowledge - How Much Do You Know About Obesity?
- Quiz about obesity from the University of Virginia Health System.
BBC Science - What are the health risks of obesity?
- The impact of obesity in the UK: financial, related health problems, personal. (April 19, 2013)
PBS NewsHour - How U.S. Obesity Compares With Other Countries
- First in a series in which the PBS NewsHour and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, or OECD, will explore how health care and health policy in OECD's 34 member countries compare with the United States. (April 11, 2013)
Forbes - What The Obesity Epidemic Costs Us
- Infographic illustrates the $450 billion annual cost connected with being overweight in the U.S., from increased medical costs to jet fuel, diet products and clothing. (August 16, 2012)
PBS NewsHour - Obesity in America: By the Numbers
- Startling statistics showing that American adults are expanding by the year, along with their children and health care costs. (May 08, 2012)
Usenet alt.support.eating-disord -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 10:02:05 UTC -