become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inherited/Trimethylaminuria
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
- Human BioMolecular Research Institute describes this disorder, how it's diagnosed, and testing for it.
- Genetics Home Reference discusses genes related to this disorder, how it is inherited, and other names TMAU is known by.
- Yahoo support group. Registration required.
WAPD Knowledge Base - Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) Information
- Personal story by Jessica K. provides insight into the disorder and tips.
Woman smelling of sewage raises awareness of condition
- The BBC speaks to a woman with a syndrome which causes her to smell of ‘rotten garbage’ and ‘sewage’ says she wants to educate people about the condition. (April 07, 2014)
ABC News: More Information on TMAU
- Article describes this disorder and covers FAQs. (August 08, 2006)
Trimethylaminuria: The Fish Malodor Syndrome
- Abstract from Drug Metabolism and Disposition. Includes an introduction, history, clinical reports, biochemical features, types, diagnosis, and treatment. (April 01, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2014 at 16:39:40 UTC -