become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inherited/Mucopolysaccharidoses
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
The Canadian Society for Mucopolysaccharide & Related Diseases
- Founded to provide information and support to affected individuals and their families.
- Aims to improve the awareness, diagnosis, and treatment of maroteaux-lamy syndrome, and to provide resources that can help improve the lives of those affected by this disease. Sections for patients and caregivers and for the healthcare professional.
- Yahoo message group that offers support to those afflicted with mucopolysaccharide accumulation.
The MPS Cup
- A star studded fantasy hockey game and auction, allowing participants to play alongside some of hockey's great alumni, while helping to educate both professionals and the general public about MPS and raise money for research.
- Describes the various types and looks particularly at behavioral and educational issues. Put together by the psychologist Michael B. Brown, Ph.D.
National MPS Society
- Non-profit organization advocating for families affected by mucopolysaccharide and related diseases. Located in Durham, North Carolina, USA.
NINDS Mucopolysaccharidoses Information Page
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Offers a list of synonyms, a general discussion and further resources.
The Society for Mucopolysaccharide Diseases
- A voluntary support group in the UK which represents children and adults suffering from Mucopolysaccharide and Related Lysosomal Storage Diseases, their families, carers and professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:19:33 UTC -