become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inherited/Mucopolysaccharidoses
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
The Canadian Society for Mucopolysaccharide & Related Diseases
- Founded to provide information and support to affected individuals and their families.
- Aims to improve the awareness, diagnosis, and treatment of maroteaux-lamy syndrome, and to provide resources that can help improve the lives of those affected by this disease. Sections for patients and caregivers and for the healthcare professional.
- Yahoo message group that offers support to those afflicted with mucopolysaccharide accumulation.
National MPS Society
- Non-profit organization advocating for families affected by mucopolysaccharide and related diseases. Located in Durham, North Carolina, USA.
NINDS Mucopolysaccharidoses Information Page
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Offers a list of synonyms, a general discussion and further resources.
The Society for Mucopolysaccharide Diseases
- A voluntary support group in the UK which represents children and adults suffering from Mucopolysaccharide and Related Lysosomal Storage Diseases, their families, carers and professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 15:15:11 UTC -