become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inherited/Crigler-Najjar_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
- Explains this rare disorder, including the two types, diagnosis, experimental treatment, and related links.
- Discusses how this familial form of congenital hyperbilirubinemia, also known as Arias' Syndrome, was named. Includes brief description, synonyms, and associated persons.
- Bi-lingual site with information and links on this disease.
- Factsheet about this inherited disorder include alternative names, causes, risk factors, symptoms, signs and tests, treatment and prognosis.
MedlinePlus: Crigler-Najjar Syndrome
- Illustrated article details the signs, symptoms, causes, and treatments of type I and type II. Includes risk factors, prognosis, and prevention.
NORD: Crigler Najjar Syndrome Type I
- General information and further resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2012 at 6:05:02 UTC -