become an editor
the entire directory
only in Inherited/Amyloidosis
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Amyloidosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
This category in other languages:
Amyloidosis Support Network
- Provide complete, integrated, easy-to-reach support and information to existing information and referrals for other sources of help. Primarily for patients and their families struggling with the disease.
Amyloid Treatment and Research Program
- Contains information about the program, personnel, publications, how to send biopsy material, and how to get to the Boston Medical Center.
- Join a support group for this disease and links to other sites.
Amyloidosis - Blood Vessel
- A picture of group of proteins arranged in a B-pleated sheet affecting a blood vessel.
Amyloidosis Support Groups
- US based, non-profit organization; find out about ASG and its services including newsletters, patient and care giver resources, and fundraising events.
Heart - Amyloidosis
- Picture of the heart affected by amyloidosis by the Urbana Atlas of Pathology.
- Prof. Dr. Werner Hunstein provides information on his personal experience of treating AL amyloidosis with Epigallocatechin-gallat (EGCG) from green tea.
Indiana University Amyloid Research and Treatment Center
- This site defines amyloidosis and describes current research as well as treatment options. It also introduces the personnel and facilities of the center.
- A gross specimen of a liver by Urbana Atlas of Pathology.
- Provides a definition of this condition, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- A list of alternative names and a general discussion about this disease.
Peripheral Neuropathy and Amyloidosis
- Ask the doctor medical forum for patients hosted by Med Help.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester answers questions on Amyloidosis including what it is, who gets it, what its symptoms are, diagnosis, and treatment.
Symptoms of Amyloidosis
- Ask the doctor medical forum for patients hosted by Med Help. A brief look at this disease and the symptoms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 7, 2010 12:59:40 AM EDT -