become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hypercholesterolemia/Familial_Hypercholesterolemia
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Cholesterol and Other Fats
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
- Lesley recounts the effects this autosomal dominant condition has had on her family and how she feels it is important for the healthcare professionals who treat family members to know about this genetic disorder.
Graham’s Story: Like Father, Like Son?
- A sufferer discusses his family heart problems which have a possible genetic link.
Identifying Families at Risk of Inherited High Cholesterol
- Lowri is a cardiac specialist nurse working on a project to identify individuals and their families who are at risk of coronary heart disease as a result of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
In Those Days Cholesterol Wasn’t Really a Thing
- John describes how he has only gradually become aware of the impact this condition will have on his family.
- A brief article about familial hypercholesterolemia.
Working with Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Bill is a health professional specialising in lipid disorders and describes the need for greater public and professional awareness of this common genetic condition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2012 at 12:45:04 UTC -