become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cholesterol_and_Other_Fats/Hypercholesterolemia
Conditions and Diseases
Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Cholesterol and Other Fats
Low Fat Recipes
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Prevention
This category in other languages:
Ask the Dietitian
- Question and answer format about cholesterol and saturated fat.
The Cholesterol Myths
- Review of this issue, written by an independent researcher, Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD.
Fish Oils and Cholesterol/Triglycerides
- Summaries of research concerning fish oils and serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
How Stuff Works
- Doctor-written seven-part description of cholesterol and how to avoid its health problems.
- Includes basic information, treatment options, and an ask-the-expert section. Reviewed by Harvard Medical School.
Looking for Foods that won't Kill Me
- Features a weblog written by a normal guy who needs to reduce his cholesterol, tests different foods and shares his learnings.
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- In-depth look at cholesterol and why it matters, heart disease, benefits from lowering, having it checked, diet, exercise, weight and many more topics are discussed.
THINCS - The International Network Of Cholesterol Skeptics
- An association of scientists, science writers, physicians, and other academically trained individuals who are skeptical to the cholesterol hypothesis.
WebMD: Cholesterol Management Health Center
- Consumer health site for cholesterol, written and reviewed by doctors.
When to Start Cholesterol-Lowering Therapy in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease
- A statement for health care professionals from the American Heart Association task force on risk reduction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 20:35:06 UTC -