become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spinal_Cord_Injury/Treatment
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Spinal Cord Injury: Treatment
- Implantable diaphragmatic/phrenic nerve stimulators.
Northwest Spinal Cord Injury System
- The mission of the NWRSCIS is to improve the lives of people with SSCI through excellent patient care, research and education. Details about patient care, projects, research and a FAQs. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- Located in San Antonio, TX and dedicated to improving the lives of those who have sustained paralysis from a spinal cord injury. Find details about the facility, staff and the program.
Project Walk Spinal Cord Injury Recovery
- A non-profit organization offering a recovery program for individuals with a spinal cord injury (SCI). Includes profile of the organization, admissions details and information on the training institute and research.
- Provides care for all aspects of spinal disorders including Sciatica, Herniated Disc, and Lumbar Stenosis. Services offered, doctors, and spine care education. Located in Houston, Texas.
UCLA Comprehensive Spine Center
- Dedicated to being the leading institute for the education and comprehensive treatment of patients with complex spinal disorders. Los Angeles, California.
Exercising Toward Repair of the Spinal Cord
- New York Times article about actor Christopher Reeve's progress toward rehabilitation and the larger story of evidence that intense physical exercise can help restore the brain and spinal cord after serious injury. (September 22, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 12:10:30 UTC -