become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spinal_Cord_Injury/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Support Groups
[Yahoo! Groups] Spinal Cord Injury Caregivers
- A private email support forum for those who are caregivers of spinal cord injury loved ones. List is also open to those with SCI.
Alabama Head Injury Foundation
- Improving life for people with traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury.
- Forums provide information on spinal cord injury care, caregiving, cure, funding, research, and trials. Get questions answered by spinal cord researcher Wise Young, MD, PhD.
- A 501(c)3 nonprofit formed by Josh Basile after suffering a C4-C5 spinal cord injury. Provides strategic information to help simplify the difficult transition families of newly injured patients face when dealing with paralysis.
Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
- Discussing spinal cord injuries, with a 'no ads' policy.
Travis Roy Foundation
- Provides grants to spinal cord injury victims based on financial need and funds research. Site contains information about Foundation grants, events/fundraisers and programs, as well as SCI information and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2012 at 17:15:05 UTC -