become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spinal_Cord_Injury/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
The Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation
- A nonprofit organization whose goal is to find a cure for paralysis by funding the latest in medical research and to provide assistance to those individuals that are suffering from neurological disorders.
Canadian Spinal Research Organization
- Dedicated to the improvement of the physical quality of life for persons with a spinal cord injury through targeted scientific and medical research.
Center for Paralysis Research
- The Center for Paralysis Research develops and clinically tests novel methods of treatment for spinal cord injury and the effects of paralysis.
Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation
- A national nonprofit organization whose mission is to encourage and support research to find a cure for paralysis caused by spinal cord injury and related disorders. Including the latest news and progress in research studies.
In Search of the Lost Cord: Solving the Mystery of Spinal Cord Regeneration
- Complete text of Luba Vikhanski's book.
The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- This Center of Excellence at the University of Miami School of Medicine is a research center dedicated to finding more effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for paralysis that results from spinal cord injury.
Mike Utley Foundation
- Dedicated to finding a cure for spinal cord injuries and to providing financial support of selected research, rehabilitation and education programs.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Supporter of biomedical research on disorders of the brain and nervous system.
Pediatric Neurosurgery - Tethered Spinal Cord
- Dedicated to providing families with information regarding various aspects of the field of pediatric neurosurgery.
Reeve-Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Research Center
- Dedicated to spinal cord injury research and finding a cure for spinal cord injury and neural degenerative disease.
Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center of the Delaware Valley
- Provides clinical research, emergency and acute treatment, rehabilitation, support groups, and a lifetime system of follow up care. Find information about the programs as well as a patient education manual in PDF format.
Rick Hansen Institute - Spinal Cord Injuries Research and Resource
- Accelerating the discovery of a cure for spinal cord injury and improving quality of life, through fundraising and facilitating research. Learn about the Rick Hansen Foundation, its programs, special events, and how your donations can make a difference.
Scientific American: Explorations
- Spinal Cord Repair: Transplanted cells come to the aid of paralysis victims.
Spinal Cord Injury: Hope Through Research
- Informational booklet about efforts to develop better treatments, compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Spinal Cord Research Center
- Six members of the faculty of the Medical College of Pennsylvania/Hahnemann University are actively engaged in an innovative and multidisciplinary program for studying the pathophysiology and treatment of spinal cord injury.
Spinal Cord Research Centre
- To inform prospective students and postdoctoral trainees, as well as others interested in spinal cord research, of the research underway at the Spinal Cord Research Centre.
Spinal Research - A cure for paralysis from spinal cord injury
- The International Spinal Research Trust leads the way in finding a cure for paralysis caused by spinal cord injury.
Yale and Alexion Report: Advance in Spinal Cord Repair
- The report, entitled "Xenotransplantation of Transgenic Pig Myelin Forming Cells Promotes Axonal Regeneration and Restores Conduction Across the transected spinal cord," is based on research conducted in the laboratories of Dr. Jeffrey D. Kocsis of the Department of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine, and Dr. William L. Fodor, Senior Director of Xenotransplantation at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and their colleagues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 9:54:07 UTC -