become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spinal_Cord_Injury/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Andy's Spinal Cord Injury Web Site
- Life after breaking my neck in 94, spinal cord injury and paralysis. The site contains community message boards and chat rooms.
- Tiffiny, a 23 year old C6 quad, gives information for females with SCI on dating, sex, fashion, and plastic surgery post-injury.
- About the author's life before and after. Includes details on Vietnam, pictures and information about spinal cord injury.
- An account and site by Gary, C3-4 incomplete, with links on spinal cord injury.
- Information on recovery from a spinal cord injury.
Jim Lubin's Home Page
- About Jim, including favorite links, resources, computers and family.
Keith Piskur's Home Page
- Features information about Spina Bifida and other disabilities.
- Read about Martin Kowal who has a spinal cord injury due to a diving accident.
Life, Quadriplegia and a Wacky World.
- This site shares a little about life, quadriplegia and insight to a wacky world. "The only people who are truly disabled are the ones with no imagination."
Living with Spinal Cord Injury
- He's not Superman, Just ordinary. The wife tells her story of a man paralyzed by diving into a backyard pool. Includes details on a job discrimination suit.
- Mickey Whiddon a c3-4 quad from a diving injury. Includes a bio, story, and links about SCI, racing, and local links.
- Discussion of life with quadriplegia, stem cell research, and wheelchairs.
- Information about Netta and her mouth-made paintings, Rene Magritte, about Israel and disability information.
- A personal account of spinal cord injuries and independent living.
The Official Alan Toy Website
- Information and news about wheelchair actor Alan Toy. Features biographical information, filmography, television and credits.
- Includes a personal biography, spinal cord injury information, Ricky Rudd, Ozzy Osbourne, wrestling, ICQ and various other links.
A Policeman's Lot
- A British policemen describes his spinal cord injury disability and dealings with the Greater Manchester Police.
Quest For The Spinal Cord Cure
- To help find a cure for paralysis as well as peer counsel those afflicted with spinal cord injuries.
Steve Lail aka Rainbow Kid
- He was a journalist, a teacher, a writer,and a friend. Paralyzed after a fall from a flight of stairs, and bedridden for over 15 years, he continued to write and to share his giving heart and humor with his nurses, his family his community. Read 'Memories of Steve Lail'.
- Living life as a Tetraplegic, life after spinal injury, tetraplegic driving, disabled Angling, disability and computers. By Penn who lives in Brixham, on the South West coast of England.
Wheelz Red Wings Page
- Dedicated to the Detroit Red Wings and features the biography of Dave Schaedig a C4/5 Quad.
- Information on nitrous powered wheelchairs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 2:24:03 UTC -