become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Brain Injury: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Chats and Forums
- ABI/TBI Brain Injured Children Support list is for parents or other family members who take care of children with a Brain Injury. Includes subscribing instructions and an archive of past postings.
- Colorado Brain Injury Waiver Work Group information on subscribing.
CARE-HF-L (TBI/ABI Caregivers of High-Functioning brain injured)
- For parents, spouses or other family members who takes care of a person with a brain injury that is high-functioning. Provides subscription information and archives of past postings.
- ABI/TBI caregivers discussion for people who care for a spouse with a brain injury. Also provides subscription guidelines and an archive of past posts.
- A general list for parents, spouses or other family members who take care of a person with a brain injury. Professional caregivers are also welcome. Offers information on subscribing as well as an archive of past postings.
- Offers support and information for survivors of stroke or other TBIs and their caregivers. Provides subscription information and archived posts.
Survivor of Acquired Brain Injury
- SABI is an advocacy, support and information forum board. Open to survivors of ABI such as TBI, stroke, brain tumor, brain illness, etc. only. Moderated. Archive for members only.
- Provides information and support to TBI/ABI Caregiving Kids. Also gives subscription information and access to past postings.
- Saint John's University traumatic brain injury support group list. Contains subscription instructions and archived postings.
- ABI/TBI Survivors Support Group provides subscription instructions and archives of past posts.
- For persons who have sustained a brain injury and are working at their previous job or have started or are trying to start a new job. Contains instructions for subscribing and archives of prior posts.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 11:56:54 PM EDT -