become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Injury/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Brain Trauma Research Center
- Providing clinical management, research and treatment for traumatic brain and spinal injuries.
- Resources for brain and spinal cord injury research.
Center for Brain Injury and Repair
- Conducts research towards discovery and development of new therapies to encourage repair and regeneration of the injured brain.
Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems
- The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research funded 17 centers to examine the course of recovery and outcomes following TBI. Each center provides a coordinated system of emergency care, acute management, in-patient rehabilitation and long-term interdisciplinary follow-up services.
The Traumatic Brain Injury National Data and Statistics Center (TBINDSC)
- Coordinating research and dissemination efforts of the TBI Model Systems program funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). Seventeen centers conduct research and provide "model" care to persons who experience traumatic brain injury. Offers a searchable registry of projects, publications, and researchers. Located at the Kessler Medical Rehabilitation Research and Education Center.
UAB Injury Control Research Center
- Rehabilitation following traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burn or intra-articular fracture. Research in biomechanics, prevention and acute care. Located in Birmingham, Alabama.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2012 at 3:10:14 UTC -