become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Injury/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Brain Injury: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
- A survivor provides links to information about TBI, symptoms, drug searches, herbal treatment, physical and emotional therapy, and recovery possibilities. Also gives a background on her life and interests.
Betsy's Support Page for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Support, information, resources, help and suggestions for caregivers and survivors of traumatic brain injury from a survivor's daughter.
Chris' Story: Survivor of TBI
- "Trooper," an Airborne Soldier and survivor of traumatic brain injury offers pictures and text chronicling his life with pride, trauma, struggle, and inspiration. Also provides ideas for therapeutic activities Brain Injury Survivors can do at home.
Gnorml: Cognitive Enhancement and Rehabilitation
- Blog providing information and support to individuals and families dealing with traumatic brain injury (TBI). Offers links to games that challenge the brain.
- The struggle for a young boy struck down at 15 and in deep coma for three months, semi conscious for another nine months, still recovering and at special college in England.
How to Recover: A Comeback from Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
- A weblog about the ups and downs the author had and the lessons learnt recovering from his traumatic brain injury.
In My Solitude
- Brain injury: a personal perspective, coping and moving on after a TBI with focus on personal growth and setting goals to overcome deficits, including a daily journal.
Michaels Story of TBI
- A young mans struggle after a traumatic brain injury. Provides resources for others who have TBI or wish to find out more.
- Sam Howell was in a horrific car accident on Valentine's Day 2005. This weblog details his survival from near zero odds and his fight back from severe TBI.
My Day at the Fiesta Bowl Parade
- Jean's story about her interaction with a horse and cart in the parade.
New To Medical Science Brain Damage Psychogenically Dismissed.
- Caused by nervous exhaustion and mind drugs. Affects the senses, muscles, mind, speech and emotions. Autobiographical case history of misdiagnosed Stephen Cattier.
Parents Connected By Head Injury and Jesus Christ
- Offers a message board and links to a couple of other Christian related sites.
- The story of a 17-year old girl's faith and determination. With hard work and support, she survived and then recovered from a gunshot wound to the brain.
Richard's Story: A Young Man's Struggle with Traumatic Brain Injury
- In November, 1999, Richard suffered horrific brain injuries in a car crash and was given no chance of survival. His father describes the on-going battle with TBI.
- Provides support and resources for people with a brain injury. Offers poetry, journal writings, chat room, and links to information about a variety of disabilities and medical issues.
The Road to Recovery
- A site dedicated to tracking the progress of one man's brother, an Air Force Captain, who suffered a TBI in November, 2001.
The World of TBI
- Through poetry and musings, a young singer shares her heartbreak, anger, and feelings of what she is forced to live with daily, five years after a horrific car accident.
- Memorial for "Typo" who died May, 2001. A place for people to share their memories with Typo's family and hopefully receive comfort for their grief. Includes Typo quotes, memorial, tea poll, traumatic brain injury links, survivor pages, and FAQ.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 1:12:25 PM EST -