become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tourette_Syndrome/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Tourette Syndrome: Organizations
Tourette Syndrome Association
Dutch Tourette Association
- Provides basic information about TS, symptoms, and management tips for parents and teachers. Offers programs and advocacy to educate the public.
New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome
- Information for families and professionals regarding TS. Provides services and resources for those in New Jersey with Tourette Syndrome.
Tourette Syndrome Association of Australia (TSAA)
- Non-profit organization of people with TS, their families, health and education professionals, and other interested people. Provides educational materials, telephone counseling, parent advocacy, a newsletter, and support groups.
Tourette Syndrome Camp Organization
- Located near Chicago, this non-therapeutic program integrates children with Tourette Syndrome into a traditional camp with able-bodied children. The TS campers are also given separate sessions to share experiences and coping mechanisms with other TS campers and staff.
Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada
- Dedicated to helping individuals with TS and their families by distributing information, promoting local self-help and professional services, and promoting research. Offers conferences, newsletters, and a Kids Page where children can share stories with other TSers.
Tourettes Action UK
- Support and research charity (formerly TSA UK). Offers informational booklet, camps, events, speakers, archived news, and information on Tourette Syndrome.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 30, 2011 2:05:06 PM EDT -