become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Tourette_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Tourette Syndrome
This category in other languages:
NHS Choices: Tourette's Syndrome
- Provides information on this condition that causes physical and verbal tics. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
EEG Biofeedback Training for Tourette Syndrome
- Disorder Brief provided by EEG Spectrum. Clinical observations on the effectiveness of EEG biofeedback training as an adjunct modality for remediating the symptoms of Tourette syndrome.
The Facts About Tourette Syndrome
- Basic information about Tourette's Syndrome. Includes a list of symptoms classified as either simple or complex.
KidsHealth: Tourette Syndrome
- Information about the symptoms of TS and how to get help for children.
KidsHealth: What is Tourettes Syndrome
- A teen's guide to TS, who gets it, what doctors do, and how to manage living with the condition.
Life's A Twitch
- A clinical psychologist with the disorder presents his educational writings, talks, and a documentary. Includes sections for patients, families and clinicians.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Tourette Syndrome Fact Sheet
- Includes definitions, possible causes, treatments, and research.
National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) - Tourette Syndrome
- Provides information, referrals to patient organizations, research grants and fellowships, advocacy, and medication assistance programs.
Neuroscience for Kids - Tourette Syndrome
- Provides definition, descriptions, facts, a list of famous people with TS, a short quiz, and resources.
Online Clinic: Tourette Syndrome
- Abstracts of research papers dealing with the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, outcome, and educational management of Tourette Syndrome.
- Resources for students, parents, and teachers. Includes “ask an expert” bulletin boards, classroom strategies, educational games, and videos. [English and Spanish]
- A resource for those affected by Tourette's Disorder. Features information about the condition, treatment options, and tips for living with it from day to day.
Tic and Twitch
- A different look at Tourette Syndrome Plus. Stories for children, family, friends and helpers.
- Musical inspired by a young boy's dream world where 4 aliens and guru of “Tourettians” promote self-acceptance to patients with Tourette Syndrome.
Tourette Syndrome - Now What?
- Information about the optimistic prognosis for most persons newly-diagnosed with TS. Provides articles, FAQs, definitions, and tips on finding a doctor, as well as a message board.
Tourette Syndrome - One Day at a Time
- Basic information about Tourette Syndrome, myths, educational tips, diagnostic guidelines, and one family's personal story of how they take it One Day at a Time.
Tourette Syndrome Plus
- Information and resources on TS, OCD, ADD, and other neurobehavioral disorders. Special sections on advocacy and parent education, conferences, glossaries, medications, camps, and media coverage of TS.
Tourette Syndrome Support in the UK
- Providing information about services and support for TS in the UK. Includes Discussion Forum and Chat Room.
- American and European descriptions with links to diagnosis and treatment information, booklets, research, and magazine articles. From Internet Mental Health.
Usenet alt.support.tourette -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2014 at 6:35:10 UTC -