become an editor
the entire directory
only in Paraplegia/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Spinal Cord: Paraplegia: Organizations
The Back-Up Trust
- UK organization providing information and support for those affected by spinal cord injury, their families and friends.
British Columbia Paraplegic Association
- Aims to help people with spinal cord injuries lead fuller lives. Includes details of activities and the BC Paraplegic Foundation.
The Buoniconti Fund
- Aims to find a cure for paralysis resulting from spinal cord injury and to help victims walk again.
Canadian Paraplegic Association
- Aims to assist persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self reliance and full community participation. Includes links to local organizations.
Full Circle Foundation
- Dedicated to finding a cure for spinal cord injuries and establishing a rehabilitation clinic. Go-kart racing events raise awareness and bring hope to those paralyzed.
Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation
- Organization set up by a quadraplegic that aims to find a permanent cure for those who have been afflicted with chronic and acute paralysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:18:24 AM EST -