become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spinal_Cord/Paraplegia
Conditions and Diseases
Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Spinal Cord Injury
NHS Choices: Paralysis
- Provides information on local and general paralysis. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, recommendations and complications.
- Provides information on this condition and the degree of disability consequent on damage to different regions of the spine.
- Provides information on paraplegia and tetraplegia, their definitions, causes and complications. Includes details of their treatment with GIGER MD therapy.
- Provides information on this condition, the degree of disability consequent on damage to different regions of the spine and the assistance devices available.
- Encyclopedia article on this condition, its causes, the disabilities that result and the complications that may arise.
- Paraplegia information including symptoms, causes and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2010 at 6:33:31 UTC -