become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rett_Syndrome/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Debbie Schilling and Tom Bundy
- Personal stories and various links for Rett Syndrome information.
Helping Girls with Rett Syndrome Improve Growth
- February 23, 1999. News from the USDA Agricultural Research Service.
Idaho Mountain Express
- Local mom hopes to educate others about Retts Syndrome.
- Story of a young woman living with Rett Syndrome. Many pictures and links.
Knowing and Loving My Daughter has Changed Us All
- A mother describes the relief she and her family felt when her daughter's condition was eventually diagnosed.
Living With Rett Syndrome
- Connie's story with information and links.
Rebekah's Rett Syndrome
- Personal story of Rebekah through 3 years of tests, diagnosis, and finally news of the gene being found.
- Irma Penner's book, The Right to Belong-The Story of Yvonne, describes the importance of community and school integration for children with severe disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 7:24:10 UTC -