become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peripheral_Nervous_System/Peripheral_Neuropathy
Conditions and Diseases
Peripheral Nervous System
This category in other languages:
Canadian Neuropathy Association
- Provides support for the people with this disorder and educates them as well as Doctors. Includes a newsletter and resources.
Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- The Dellon IPNS specializes in relieving diabetic neuropathy pain. Provides a patient guide about surgical and non-surgical treatments of diabetic neuropathy and other peripheral nerve problems.
General Practice Notebook - Peripheral Neuropathy
- Clinically-oriented information.
Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsies
- Up to date information about HNPP, its symptoms, varieties, and treatments. Includes information from doctors and stories of people with HNPP. E-mail support group available.
Jack Miller Center for Peripheral Neuropathy - University of Chicago
- Provision of information, treatment, support and links related to Peripheral Neuropathy. Aims to increase research focus and funding of this disease.)
- Information and advice about peripheral neuropathy and a bulletin board, membership services.
NHS Choices: Peripheral Neuropathy
- Provides information on this damage to the peripheral nervous system. Includes an electron micrograph and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NINDS Peripheral Neuropathy Information Page
- Information about peripheral neuropathy.
Patient UK: Peripheral Neuropathy
- Factsheet on this condition where there is damage to one or more of the peripheral nerves, its causes, symptoms and treatment..
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2014 at 21:25:28 UTC -