become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neuromuscular_Junction_Diseases/Botulism
Conditions and Diseases
Peripheral Nervous System
Neuromuscular Junction Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuromuscular Junction Diseases: Botulism
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Clostridial
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neurotoxicity Syndromes
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: B: Botulinum Toxin
This category in other languages:
CDC: Botulism Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Examines botulism used as a biological weapon.
eMedicine - Botulism
- An in depth look at botulism which is a paralytic disease caused by the neurotoxins of Clostridium botulinum and, in rare cases, Clostridium butyricum and Clostridium baratii.
eMedicine - Botulism :
- Article by Kirk M Chan-Tack, MD.
- Includes causes, foods associated with the disease, symptoms, and prevention.
Infant Botulism Treatment and Prevention Program
- Official sites for physicians to obtain BabyBIG, an FDA approved orphant drug for treatment of infant botulism type A and B. Also provides parent support forum and medical/clinical information on the disease.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Botulism
- Includes information on the causative agent, Clostridium botulinum, risk factors, symptoms, tests, treatment, and prevention.
NHS Choices: Botulism
- Provides information on this rare but potentially fatal infection. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, safety and prevention.
- Offers synonyms, a general discussion and further resources.
Botulinum Toxin as a Biological Weapon
- Article from the Journal of the American Medical Association. (February 28, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 7:24:07 AM EDT -