become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peripheral_Nervous_System/Neurofibromatosis
Conditions and Diseases
Peripheral Nervous System
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neurofibromatosis
Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neoplasms
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
British Columbia Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- BCNF is a membership driven organization, which empowers individuals with NF and their families to reach their full potential by providing support, education and research funding.
The Children's Tumor Foundation
- Dedicated to improving the health and well being of individuals and families affected by the neurofibromatosis (NF).
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Neurofibromatosis Association of Australia Inc.
- Support group for people with neurofibromatosis. Has a medical and scientific advisory board and close affiliation with similar NF groups overseas.
- NF patient, Reggie Bibbs, presents the personal aspects of living with neurofibromatosis including news, events, blog, live chat, photographs and videos.
Neurofibromatosis Clinic at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Information about neurofibromatosis and details of Center which provides diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and relevant research.
Neurofibromatosis Clinics Association, Inc.
- A non-profit organization for people with NF and their families.
- Support and information for those with Neurofibromatosis.
- On-line discussion group for people with neurofibromatosis 2.
NHS Choices: Neurofibromatosis
- Provides information on this genetic disorder that affects the nervous system and the skin. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Patient UK: Neurofibromatosis
- Factsheet on this condition, including its epidemiology, presentation, features, problems, investigations, differential management, prognosis and prevention.
Texas Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- Includes a list of events, fundraisers and outreach programs, as well as background information on the disease, and links to related resources.
- This information will explain what NF is, what causes NF, what your family will need to do about it, and who can help you. From the University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2013 at 1:19:54 UTC -