become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peripheral_Nervous_System/Charcot-Marie-Tooth_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Peripheral Nervous System
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
- Includes information about the organization, its goals, research, news and further resources. Also offers suggestions on ways to help.
- Information page compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Provides news, links, and a message board about Dejerine-Sottas syndrome, also known as CMT Type 3.
General Practice Notebook - Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Clinically-oriented information.
Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation (HNF)
- Raises awareness, funds scientific research, and educates the medical community as well as the general public about Charcot Marie Tooth Disease (CMT Syndrome).
- Facts about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
NHS Choices: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Provides information on this condition that causes damage to the peripheral nerves. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Syndrome
- Factsheet on this inherited sensorineural peripheral polyneuropathy, including its pathogenesis, epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, complications and prognosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 13:15:09 UTC -