become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peripheral_Nervous_System/Charcot-Marie-Tooth_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Peripheral Nervous System
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
- Includes information about the organization, its goals, research, news and further resources. Also offers suggestions on ways to help.
- Information page compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Information on this disease: peroneal muscular atrophy or CMT.
Christine’s story: Perspectives on Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- An account from a mother and midwife on this autosomal dominant condition.
- Provides news, links, and a message board about Dejerine-Sottas syndrome, also known as CMT Type 3.
General Practice Notebook - Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Clinically-oriented information.
Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation (HNF)
- Raises awareness, funds scientific research, and educates the medical community as well as the general public about Charcot Marie Tooth Disease (CMT Syndrome).
Living with a Late Onset, Progressive Condition: Kath’s Story
- Kath describes how she and her husband cope with his Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome.
Living with a Late Onset, Progressive Condition: Phillip’s Story
- A husband’s perspective on living with his autosomal dominant condition, Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome.
Living with Charcot-Marie Tooth: A Husband’s Tale
- Alan describes how this progressive condition has affected his family and their involvement with health care professionals.
Living with Charcot-Marie Tooth: A Wife’s Tale
- Eleanor describes her gradual realisation that she had an inherited disorder and how it has since impacted on her family.
- Facts about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
NHS Choices: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Provides information on this condition that causes damage to the peripheral nerves. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Syndrome
- Factsheet on this inherited sensorineural peripheral polyneuropathy, including its pathogenesis, epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, complications and prognosis.
Telling Stories: Penny's Story
- A grandmother’s story of living with the autosomal dominant condition, Charcot-Marie-Tooth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2009 at 5:05:52 UTC -