become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parkinson's_Disease/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
Bracknell Branch of Parkinson's UK
- Helping those with Parkinson’s and their carers and families living in East Berkshire.
- Support and information about DBS/STN surgery for parkinson's disease for patients, relatives, caregivers and medical staff.
Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery: Parkinson's Disease Support
- Provides general information and links to organisations providing PD support.
Houston Area Parkinson Society
- HAPS serves the eight county greater Houston area. It offers over 20 free therapy and support group sessions each week plus many other services to those impacted by Parkinson's disease.
No Borders for Parkinson Disease
- A Yahoo! Group for those concerned and interested by the disease of Parkinson.
Parkinson Support Center of Kentuckiana
- Information regarding Parkinson's disease support group meetings in the Northern Kentucky/Southern Indiana areas.
- Offering hope and encouragement to those with Parkinson’s and to those who know someone with Parkinson’s.
Reading and West Berkshire Positively Enthusiastic Parkies
- Support group for people affected by Early-Onset Parkinson’s living in the Reading and West Berkshire area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 18:20:32 UTC -