become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodegenerative_Diseases/Tuberous_Sclerosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
Karen’s Story: Family Life with Tuberous Sclerosis
- A mother’s account of some of the challenges associated with this autosomal dominant condition.
Kolten's Tuberous Sclerosis Page
- Describes his seizures and surgery.
Matthew's Site for Tuberous Sclerosis Awareness
- Personal journal of a mother focused on her son's rare genetic disorder, which causes tumors in multiple parts of the body and causes neurological symptoms. Includes patient stories.
MedlinePlus: Tuberous Sclerosis
- A list of synonyms, a summary and major features.
NHS Choices: Tuberous Sclerosis
- Provides information on this rare genetic condition. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS: Telling Stories: Mark's Story
- Mark describes the complexities of his childrens' condition, the genetic information he has received and how family life is affected.
NORD: Tuberous Sclerosis
- Offers alternative names, a general discussion and further resources.
- A short information sheet on this disease compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Tuberous Sclerosis - Lisa's Site
- An incurable genetic condition that causes tumors to grow in various places in the body.
Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
- US advocacy and support organization provides information about tuberous sclerosis complex, research on its genetics and treatment, and support for patients and their families.
Tuberous Sclerosis Association
- UK charity supporting sufferers, promoting awareness, and seeking the causes and best possible management of this genetic disease. Resources for patient families and information on this condition.
Tuberous Sclerosis Fact Sheet
- Developed by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 8:54:07 UTC -