become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurodegenerative_Diseases/Batten_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
- Wikipedia article explains what it is, symptoms, history, inheritance factors, diagnosis, and treatment. Includes links to additional information.
Batten Disease Information Page
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Batten Disease Support and Research Association
- BDSRA goals, support groups, local chapters, and resources for parents and families of Batten Disease patients.
The Luke and Rachel Batten Foundation
- Created to engage in education and medical research toward diagnosis, treatment and/or cure of Juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (Batten disease) and to assist persons with the disease.
NCL Resource: A Gateway For Batten Disease
- Information for families and professionals interested in, or affected by, this disease or neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (NCLs). Includes what it is, genetics, research, treatment, and family support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2007 at 18:17:15 UTC -