become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neoplasms/Acoustic_Neuroma
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neoplasms: Acoustic Neuroma
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Acoustic Neuroma Archive
- Informational site by and for acoustic neuroma patients with advice, news, stories, directories and links.
- An introduction to the condition with treatment options offered by the University of California, San Diego Division of Neurosurgery.
- Patient education page including symptoms, causes, treatment options, illustrations and a link to a patient story, provided by Dr John Tew of the Mayfield Clinic.
Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Nonprofit organization providing information and support to patients.
Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada
- Information including treatment options and post - operative issues. Membership details and message board.
Acoustic Neuroma Journey
- Provides information for acoustic neuroma patients to decide which treatment option is the best; wait and watch, surgery, or radiation. Includes links, staging, diagram, mailing list, and surveys.
Better Health Channel: Acoustic Neuroma
- Fact sheet on this condition, its symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
General Practice Notebook - Acoustic Neuroma
- Clinically-oriented information.
- A personal account of researching treatment alternatives for acoustic neuromas. Includes Francesco's personal experience with Cyberknife treatment and recovery and tips and resources for new patients.
NHS Choices: Acoustic Neuroma
- Provides information on this benign brain tumor. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Otolaryngology.com: Acoustic Neuroma
- Information on this condition, its pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment.
Patient UK: Acoustic Neuroma
- Factsheet on these usually benign tumours, their epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigations and management.
The Department of Neurological Surgery: University of Pittsburgh.
- Acoustic neuromas (vestibular schwannomas) treatment options discussed including surgery, gamma knife radiosurgery and fractionated radiotherapy. Statistics, links and reference list provided.
What Is An Acoustic Neuroma?
- Patient-oriented information on this disorder, including tinnitus, speech discrimination and facial nerve preservation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:20:48 AM EDT -