become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Neoplasms
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neoplasms
Cancers of Brain and Central Nervous System
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Brain and CNS
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases
American Brain Tumor Association
- Supports patients and families; encourages research. Primer of brain tumors, dictionary of medical terms, guide on living with tumors, treatment information, advice on clinical trials, newsletter, conference listings, and other resources.
- Collection of medical literature references about brain tumors including experimental treatments and alternative therapies.
eMedicine: Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Article by Simon Lo, MD provides details about the disease. Includes staging, testing, treatment options, and pictures.
- The Brain and Spine Foundation of the UK gives children information about brain tumors including treatment, coping and links.
Meningioma Support and Information
- Forums, chats and collected web resources on meningiomas, which are brain tumors that arise contiguously to the meninges.
NHS Choices: Benign Brain Tumour
- Provides information on this abnormal growth of cells in the brain. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
A Primer of Brain Tumors
- Reference manual for patients covers brain anatomy and the terminology, diagnosis, and treatment of benign and malignant brain tumors.
WHO Classification of Tumors Affecting the Central Nervous System
- The World Health Organization classification of tumors affecting the central nervous system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2012 at 15:45:05 UTC -