become an editor
the entire directory
only in Muscle_Diseases/Myopathies
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Neuromuscular Disease Center
- Review of various muscle, nerve and neuromuscular disorders; links to relevant sites.
Advancement of Research for Myopathies
- A non-profit organization with the primary goal of speeding up bio-medical research on IBM2, the Autosomal Recessive form of Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathies (HIBM). Includes a message board.
Centronuclear & Myotubular Myopathy
- British information point for sufferers and their families of these disorders and associated muscle abnormalities.
- Desmin related myopathy is a disorder characterized by accumulation of desmin in the muscle cells. It can be dominantly inherited or occur spontaneously, its effects can range from mild to severe.
Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Offers an informational and support site for all myopathies.
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Myotubular Myopathy Resource Group
- Information and support for parents and medical professionals about x-linked, autosomal recessive, and autosomal dominant forms of MTM. Includes a web-based discussion group, newsletter, FAQs, articles, tips, current research, and family stories.
NINDS: Inclusion Body Myositis
- Also known as inflammatory myopathy, an information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Information about the medical condition rhabdomyolysis, complete with tables, pictures, and diagrams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2010 at 7:08:59 UTC -