become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Conditions and Diseases
Chats and Forums
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Chats and Forums
- Mailing list to provide support for people affected by all different forms of Muscular Dystrophy.
Christians With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Mailing list for Christians who have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
DMD Support List
- Mailing list to provide support for people affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Support eGroup
- International Rare Disease Support Network (IRDSN) eGroup for making friends, sharing information and providing support for persons affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Discussion group intended to give patients, families, researchers, and others the opportunity to share information, experiences, and advice about Dysferlin deficiency, which causes Miyoshi Distal Myopathy and Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy type 2B.
FSH Friends Forum
- Mailing list for people affected by and having an interest in Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy as well as other types of Muscular Dystrophy.
FSH Muscular Dystrophy
- Discussion group for people who have Facioscapulohumeral (FSH) Muscular Dystrophy, as well as family and friends.
Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
- Discussion group open to anyone interested in making friends, sharing information and providing support for persons affected by Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy.
MDA All the Way
- Discussion group where anyone affected by a neuromuscular disease can meet old friends and make new friends.
- Discussion group for parents with children that have a Congenital Muscular Dystrophy, whose child was born with a muscle disease that does not fit any of the other Muscular Dystrophy Association's 40 identified neuromuscular diseases.
The Muscular Dystrophy Forum
- An online support group for people affected by any neuromuscular condition.
Myotonic Dystrophy 2
- Discussion group for those who have genetically confirmed cases of Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy type 2 or who have received a preliminary diagnosis for it.
PROMM (Proximal Myotonic Myopathy)
- Discussion group for people with proximal myotonic myopathy (myotonic dystrophy type 2) or people associated with them. Discussions center around symptomology, adaptation and variant manifestation.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:35:10 UTC -