become an editor
the entire directory
only in Muscular_Dystrophies/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
About Muscular Dystrophy
- Personal page with muscular dystrophy links and other personal content by individual with a type of muscular dystrophy called Friedreich's Ataxia.
Angels Among Us
- Inspirational and informational site by a woman with FSH Muscular Dystrophy. Family page with pictures of her children, and MD page of what it was like to grow up 'different'. Guestbook. Florida.
- Jeff's experiences with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, especially medical and equipment issues including non-invasive ventilators.
The Jones Family DMD Site
- Learn how a family copes with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in son, Bradley. Bradley is about 7 years old.
Mastery of Life
- The personal story of Allan H. Macurdy who by taking control of his own health care decisions, made a major step in learning to live with muscular dystrophy.
Suzanne's DMD/Autism Page
- Coping with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Autism, from diagnosis at birth through third grade.
Whose world is Sadbatu?
- Digital art (2D and 3D) by Georg Niedermeier who suffers Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 8:24:12 UTC -