become an editor
the entire directory
only in Muscular_Dystrophies/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases: Muscular Dystrophies: Organizations
- Promotes awareness, raises funds, and offers an online community for patients and parents. Based in the United Kingdom.
- Founded by parents of a patient, to raise funds for research. California.
Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy Society
- The FSH Society address issues and needs related to FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD).
Foundation to Eradicate Duchenne, Inc.
- FED is a non-profit organization established to find a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, the leading lethal childhood genetic disease.
MDA Europe Foundation
- European fund raising foundation for Muscular Dystrophy in relation with Harley-Davidson events, H.O.G. Chapter events and Harley-Davidson dealers within the European community.
Muscular Dystrophy Association (Australia)
- Includes information on the range of disorders, research information and many links to onsite publications. Also provides an international support network with a chat service dedicated for use by the worldwide Muscular Dystrophy community.
Muscular Dystrophy Association (South Australia)
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association of South Australia provides a range of individually designed support services for all persons with muscular dystrophy and neuromuscular disorders, their families and their carer/support provider, including therapy, information, equipment loan and counselling.
Muscular Dystrophy Association (USA)
- Voluntary health agency providing information and supporting research into neuromuscular diseases, including Muscular Dystrophy. The MDA site contains information about many forms of muscular dystrophy, including lists of ongoing clinical trials, an "Ask the Experts" feature, and research updates.
Muscular Dystrophy Association of New Zealand
- Organization dedicated to serving people with muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular diseases who live in New Zealand.
Muscular Dystrophy Association of Slovenia
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Slovenia
Muscular Dystrophy Association Singapore
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Singapore (MDAS) is a self-help organization committed to uplift the lives of people with Muscular Dystrophy.
Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- National voluntary agency committed to eliminating neuromuscular disorders.
Muscular Dystrophy Family Foundation
- Nonprofit foundation that provides adaptive equipment and emotional support to individuals and families affected by any one of 40 neuromuscular diseases.
Muscular Dystrophy Ireland
- Voluntary organization in Ireland which provides support for people with muscular dystrophy and their families.
Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1994 by parents of children with Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy.
Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy in Nepal
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy in Nepal focuses on Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy, by providing practical, medical and emotional support to the people and families affected by the condition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:35:10 UTC -