become an editor
the entire directory
only in Muscle_Diseases/Muscular_Dystrophies
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases: Muscular Dystrophies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases: MEB Disease Diseases: MEB Disease
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Muscular Dystrophy
This category in other languages:
A Guide for Parents
- This booklet is for people with someone in their family who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Includes an overview, medical and surgical care, general care, emotional support and every day living.
Becker Muscular Dystrophy Information Exchange
- Serves as a place for persons with Becker Muscular Dystrophy to exchange information and communicate with others about the disease.
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy, an introduction, the causes, biology reviews, and treatment options.
- Resource website about Prolonged Survival for people with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Includes key facts and animated slide shows of causes, diagnosis and treatment.
General Practice Notebook: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Clinically-oriented information.
Living For Today, Preparing For Tomorrow
- Reference for parents of boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Along with practical and health-related articles are poetry and personal stories.
MDA Ride For Life
- Pennsylvania ride to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Information on results, money raised and its distribution. Sponsored by the Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association, held annually in May.
- Details about Nectar "T", not a cure for MD, but aims to delay its progress, gaining valuable time until the medical community will solve the problem permanently. Multilingual site.
Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- Muscular Dystrophy Campaign for Government funding. This has information about efforts to increase government spending for muscular dystrophy in the UK.
NHS Choices: Muscular Dystrophy
- Provides a short video on living with this condition and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NINDS Muscular Dystrophy Information Page
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD) information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
National Registry of Myotonic Dystrophy and FSHD Patients and Family Members
- Connecting researchers and patients. Participation, purpose, investigators, personnel and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 5, 2010 5:09:59 AM EDT -