become an editor
the entire directory
only in Muscle_Diseases/Muscular_Dystrophies
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases: MEB Disease
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Muscular Dystrophy
This category in other languages:
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy, an introduction, the causes, biology reviews, and treatment options.
- Resource website about Prolonged Survival for people with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Includes key facts and animated slide shows of causes, diagnosis and treatment.
General Practice Notebook: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Clinically-oriented information.
A Guide for Parents
- This booklet is for people with someone in their family who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Includes an overview, medical and surgical care, general care, emotional support and every day living.
MDA Ride For Life
- Pennsylvania ride to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Information on results, money raised and its distribution. Sponsored by the Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association, held annually in May.
- Details about Nectar "T", not a cure for MD, but aims to delay its progress, gaining valuable time until the medical community will solve the problem permanently. Multilingual site.
National Registry of Myotonic Dystrophy and FSHD Patients and Family Members
- Connecting researchers and patients. Participation, purpose, investigators, personnel and contact information.
NHS Choices: Muscular Dystrophy
- Provides a short video on living with this condition and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NINDS Muscular Dystrophy Information Page
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD) information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 18:35:06 UTC -