the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Muscle_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Muscle Diseases
Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
Post Polio Syndrome
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Stiff Person Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders
This category in other languages:
eMedicine Health - Electromyography (EMG)
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the uses, benefits, and risks associated with EMG which involves testing the electrical activity of muscles.
The Institute for Neuromuscular Research
- The aim of the Institute for Neuromuscular research is the make the lives of children better through advances in muscle and nerve research.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Also called kinsbourne syndrome, myoclonic encephalopathy of Infants, or dancing eyes-dancing feet syndrome, an information sheet compiled by NINDS.
NINDS: Myotonia Congenita
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- The TREAT-NMD Network of Excellence is a major European-wide initiative bringing together leading researchers and clinicians to improve treatment and find cures for thousands of patients with neuromuscular disorders. Find standards of care, a newsletter, and databases.
Weldon FOP Research Fund
- Raises awareness and funding for the University of Pennsylvania and Dr. Fred Kaplan, the world's authority on Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva. Find info about the fund, news and events and support the fund.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:18:15 PM EDT -