become an editor
the entire directory
only in Movement_Disorders/Torticollis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Movement Disorders: Torticollis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Neck
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Movement Disorders: Dystonia
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Explains how it develops and provides signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
DMRF: Forms of Dystonia: Cervical Dystonia
- Includes treatment options and information.
eMedicine World Medical Library Journal
- Article about torticollis by Michael Ross, MD and Susan Dufel, MD, FACEP.
eMedicinehealth - Torticollis
- Thorough article.
Medline Plus Medical Encyclopedia
- Provides illustrations, alternative names, definition, causes and risks, prevention, symptoms, signs and tests, treatment, prognosis and complications.
The National Spasmodic Torticollis Association
- Californian non-profit organization, providing support, referrals and information for patients and family members.
Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum
- Medical forum for patients hosted by Med Help International.
Orthoseek: Congenital Muscular Torticollis
- Details of the condition with pictures of stretches.
- Find detailed information about torticollis, a rotational deformity of the neck, which may be seen at birth or may develop later.
Selective Peripheral Denervation
- Case study of 133 patients (65 men, 68 women) who were operated on.
Spasmodic Torticollis Recovery Clinic, Inc
- Teaches symptomatic relief based on exercise, self-massage, and nutrition. Includes overview of the program, testimonials, and fee schedule. Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Non-profit organization that provides information and support to members.
Texas Pediatric Surgical Associates
- Pictures of stretches and definition.
- Offers definition, diagnosis, theory and statistics.
Torticollis Caused by Intervertebral Disc Calcification
- Clinical case presentation by Tobenna Okezie, MD and S. Jay Kumar, MD.
Torticollis, Keep Hoping
- The site describes personal experiences and offers background information.
- Definition, causes and treatments are discussed.
West Penn Allegheny Health System
- Resources for diagnosis and treatment for Torticollis and Spasmodic Torticollis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:19:33 UTC -