become an editor
the entire directory
only in Movement_Disorders/Tardive_Dyskinesia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Movement Disorders: Tardive Dyskinesia
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antipsychotics
Mental Health America: Tardive Dyskinesia
- Discusses what it is and possible treatments. Includes links to additional resources.
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke discusses symptoms, treatment, prognosis, and research.
- Wikipedia article offers information on causes, symptoms, treatment, and epidemiology.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness explains this condition, including symptoms, causes, prevalence, and treatments.
Tardive Dyskinesia Center
- Features information on TD, its causes and known treatment options. Also distributes free wristbands to raise awareness.
WE MOVE: Tardive Dyskinesia
- Provides information for patients and caregivers, including definition, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and discussion forum.
eMedicine: Tardive Dyskinesia :
- Article by James Robert Brasic, MD, MPH explains characteristics, genetic influence, diagnosis, risk factors, physical symptoms, and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:49:29 AM EDT -