become an editor
the entire directory
only in Movement_Disorders/Dystonia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Movement Disorders: Dystonia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: Basal Ganglia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
Abstracts: Genetics of Dystonia
- Idiopathic torsion dystonia, by Laurie Ozelius, Molecular Neurogenetics Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, Ma. 2nd Workshop Neurogenetics in Germany, Munich, October 19-21, 1995.
ADDER - Dystonia Research
- Information about the organization which promotes medical and patient education about movement disorders. Includes a newsletter, publications, definitions and links.
Dopa Responsive Dystonia Central
- Information and support for people and families afflicted with this disorder, GTP Cyclohydrolase Deficiency and Segawa's Dystonia.
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Canadian Foundation supporting research, awareness and support related to dystonia.
The Dystonia Society (UK)
- UK charity providing information and support for people with dystonia.
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
The Family Village - Dystonia
- Information, contacts, chat rooms, links related to dystonia.
- A description of dystonia musculorum deformans.
- Offers synonyms, a general discussion and further resources.
Paroxysmal Choreoathetosis Disease
- Information compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Condition, symptoms, treatment, and prognosis.
Tyler's Hope for a Dystonia Cure, Inc.
- Foundation that raises money and awareness about the debilitating movement disorder, dystonia. Chronicles the journey of a brave young boy as he battles this disease.
Usenet alt.support.dystonia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 23, 2013 6:54:10 AM EDT -