the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Movement_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Miller Fisher Syndrome
Multiple System Atrophy
Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
This category in other languages:
- Information on Benign Fasciculation Syndrome.
Drug-induced and Tardive Movement Disorders
- Article by Gwen M Vernon.
The Movement Disorder Society
- International forum for dissemination of information on recent advances in clinical and basic science related to movement disorders.
Myoclonus Fact Sheet
- Fact sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- Updated information, treatments, coping and experiences related to orthostatic tremor.
Parkinson's and Movement Disorder Institute
- Dedicated to the research, education, and treatment of neurological disorders affecting movement.
Pathways Awareness Foundation
- A non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about the benefit of early detection and early therapy for children with physical movement differences.
University of Florida Movement Disorders Center
- The UFMDC was established at the McKnight Brain Institute to bring together UF doctors and researchers with expertise in Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders. Find information on medicine, surgery, education and research.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2013 at 12:56:42 UTC -