become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infections/Creutzfeldt_Jakob_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Prion
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Technology: Food Science: Consumer Concerns: BSE - Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
This category in other languages:
The Australian CJD Homepage
- Information about CJD in Australia.
CJD Diagnostic and Research Center
- Provides diagnostic services and information to caring physicians and families of CJD patients and supports a research program into the cause of CJD.
- Database tracking CJD victims in the geographical areas in which they lived, as well as other relevant information. Plus latest news. Versions in Spanish and Swedish.
The Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease Support Network
- Information and support.
- CJD information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)
- Substantive information regarding CJD from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Information about CJD, interactive pages, profiles, polls and details of conferences.
The Mad Cow Calculator
- Calculates whether eating beef will more likely give you a heart attack or Mad Cow disease.
Mad Cow Disease (CJD)
- Information from the Organic Consumers' Association related to mad cow/deer/pig/elk disease in the USA.
MedlinePlus: Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
Please Help Fight Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease
- Personal stories of CJD and virtual memorials. Links to information and research related to CJD.
TSE: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- An explanation of the spread of Spongiform Ecephalopathies - TSE including the new variant Creutzfeldt Jakob (vCJD).
The UK Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease Surveillance Unit
- Summarizes the research in progress at the CJD unit and also provides background information about CJD and other human spongiform encephalopathies.
Variant Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease (WHO)
- World Health Organization factsheet on CJD. Includes brief history, different forms of the disease, clinical features, diagnosis, epidemiology, CJD/BSE link and WHO involvement.
World Health Organization: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSE)
- Links to information about transmissible spongiform encephalopathies from the World Health Organization. Includes a bovine variety ("mad cow disease"), CJD and related illnesses.
Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 9:54:06 UTC -