become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Hydrocephalus
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Hydrocephalus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Dandy Walker Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Spina Bifida
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries: Brain Injury
ASBAH - Hydrocephalus
- A series of three articles on hydrocephalus and its treatment by Dr Roger Bayston, honorary consultant of Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.
- Clinical features, treatment, and information on the Slit-Ventricle Syndrome. Arno H. Fried, M.D., Mel H. Epstein, M.D.
General Practice Notebook - Hydrocephalus
- Clinically-oriented information on the different types.
- Patient centered guide to hydrocephalus information, resources, and reading material.
Hydrocephalus Fact Sheet
- Provides information about the condition, treatment, complications, outcomes and research.
- In depth information about hydrocephalus, including the types, the causes, methods of diagnosis, types of treatments, and many of the effects.
- Offers details about normal pressure hydrocephalus, including treatment, screening tests, find a physician and a support center.
Madi's Fund for Hydrocephalus Research
- Fund is used to promote hydrocephalus research and provide some assistance for families who have children hospitalized at Fletcher Allen Health Care.
- Overview, clinical trials, pictures and diagrams, organizations and treatment information.
- Information sheet compiled by The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Pediatric Nuerosurgery - Hydrocephalus
- Columbia-Presbyterian overview of causes and treatments. Hydrocephalic shunt system highlights.
Pediatric on Call
- Offers information about hydrocephalus in children and its management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:15:09 AM EDT -