become an editor
the entire directory
only in Headaches/Migraine
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management: Chronic Pain
This category in other languages:
Causes and Treatments of Migraine and Related Headaches
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of migraines. From eMedicine Health.
- Links to news and information about migraine.
eMedicine Health - Migraine Headaches, Vision Effects
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the impact of migraines on vision.
General Practice Notebook - Migraine
- Clinical information for health care practitioners.
Growing Strong in Spite of Migraine
- Personal account of diagnosis and treatment, including links.
Mayo Clinic: Migraine Headache
- Discussion of the causes, symptoms and treatment of migraine.
The Merck Manual
- Pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis and treatment options for migraines.
Migraine - Headache Resource Center - HealingWell.com
- Medical news, information and articles, links, message boards, books, and more on headaches and migraines.
Migraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Discussion on the various types of migraine and common treatments.
Migraine Action Association
- A nonprofit organization based in the United Kingdom that provides information on all aspects of migraine, its causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Migraine Association of Ireland
- A registered charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with migraine. Information for headache sufferers and health care professionals.
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of these headaches which are due to changes in the brain and surrounding blood vessels. From eMedicine Health.
Migraine Headache FAQs
- eMedicine Health resource center providing answers to commonly asked questions about these disabling headaches.
- A free collection of articles about migraine headaches published in The New York Times.
- Humorous (but universal) first-person account of migraine headaches.
The Migraine Trust's Website
- Provides regular information, forums and a helpline for sufferers, medical professionals and researchers. The Trust also funds clinics, fellowships and studentships across the UK.
The National Migraine Assoc. (MAGNUM)
- Information about Migraine disease, treatment, news, myths and realities, advice on medications, disability, where to turn for help, and other headache, head-pain, and other issues.
NHS Choices: Migraine
- Provides information on this form of severe headache. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Usenet alt.support.headaches.migraine -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 9:15:04 UTC -