become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Treatment
Conditions and Diseases
Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Dedicated to the care of people with epilepsy. The center offers medical and surgical treatment for the management of epilepsy in adults and children.
- Designs, develops and markets implantable medical devices including the Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS Therapy) System for the treatment of partial-onset seizures and other debilitating neurological disorders.
David Lewis Centre for Epilepsy
- Care for adults and children suffering from severe epilepsy and associated problems. Services are available to clients from all parts of Britain and abroad.
Epilepsy and Brain Mapping Program
- Comprehensive medical and surgical healthcare center for treating adult and pediatric epilepsy and other neurological disorders with seizures. Pasadena, California.
Epilepsy Institute of North Carolina
- Serving the neurological needs of Winston-Salem and surrounding communities.
Epilepsy Service at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Offers patients with epilepsy and related disorders evaluation and management with clinical services, clinical and basic research and medical education. Boston.
Florida Comprehensive Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders Center
- Patient information as well as details about the center and its services. Special services are available for registered patients.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin: Comprehensive Epilepsy Program
- Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and providing long-term monitoring and surgical treatment of epilepsy.
Johns Hopkins Epilepsy Center
- An accredited center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. Offers diagnoses and treatment for all ages. Includes types of epilepsy and treatments.
MINCEP Epilepsy Care
- Offers comprehensive epilepsy evaluation, treatment, research and education. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The New York University Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Offers testing, evaluation, screening, treatment, drug trials, alternative therapies and surgical intervention for children, adolescents, and adults with all forms of epilepsy.
Pediatric Neurology of Hudson Valley, P.L.L.C.
- The practice of Dr. Ariel Sherbany offers diagnosis and treatment using the latest neurological innovations including epilepsy monitoring.
Surgical Epilepsy Center at University of Pittsburgh
- Read about surgical techniques for the cure and treatment of adults and children with seizure disorders.
University of Washington Regional Epilepsy Center
- Offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient treatment for seizure disorders.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center: Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Resources on epilepsy and treatment, including surgery. Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Washington University School of Medicine: Pediatric Epilepsy Center
- Specialist center for the care of children with epilepsy and seizure disorders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 7:35:07 UTC -