become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Conditions and Diseases
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Chats and Forums
Coping With Epilepsy
- Peer discussion and support forum. Includes news headlines and a chart of alternative treatment options.
- An e-mail based support group for people with epilepsy and those who care about, and for them.
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to better manage this disease. Community moderated by volunteers.
IDEA League Family Network
- This forum is intended for carers and parents of individuals with Dravet Syndrome, also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy and other related sodium channel disorders. Members must register.
Vns Message Board
- A message board designed for information exchanged related to the Vagus Nerve Stimulator.
Yahoo! Groups: Doose Syndrome
- On-line support group for parents of children who have myoclonic-astatic epilepsy, a rare, severe, intractable epilepsy of early childhood.
Yahoo! Groups: Epilepsy
- Mailing list for giving support and sharing information.
Yahoo! Groups: Parents of Kids with Epilepsy
- Combined e-mail forum for parents of children with epilepsy.
Yahoo! Groups: Seizure Alert Dogs
- Uniting people who benefit from seizure alert or assistance dogs as well as people with epilepsy who benefit from a dog's companionship. Welcoming people who want to learn more about these wonderful dogs.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Christian Epilepsy Support
- Christian oriented support for people with epilepsy or family and friends of people with epilepsy.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Doose Syndrome
- For parents of children who have, or who may have Myoclonic-Astatic Epilepsy, otherwise known as Doose Syndrome, a rare, severe, intractable epilepsy of early childhood.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Approach
- Supporting those to make decisions about treatment options from surgery, medication to alternative and herbal remedies.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Approach 1
- Supporting those with this condition through discussion about treatment options, including surgical and alternative.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Chat
- Social on-line venue for connecting people effected by epilepsy.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Circle
- E-mail and forum support group for those with an interest in epilepsy, whether it is for you, a family member, a friend, pupil or a child that has a seizure disorder or epilepsy.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Cured
- Shares information on curing and preventing epilepsy and seizures for patients, parents, children, and family members of those suffering from epilepsy.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Epilepsy Kids
- Offering support and information for parents of children diagnosed with any form of epilepsy.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Ketogenic
- For parents, family members, and care givers who are using the Ketogenic Diet as a means of control for epilepsy or seizure disorders.
Yahoo! Health Groups: Rare Epilepsy Syndromes
- To help educate and support the families dealing with rare epilepsy's. Some of these include: ESES/CSWS, LKS, LGS and Benign Rolandic.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 23:56:28 UTC -