become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Resources
Conditions and Diseases
Andrew Wilner, MD
- Contains neurological news, especially epilepsy, written by Dr. Wilner and published in medical publications. Also information on epilepsy books including sample chapters. Registration [free] required for most contents.
The Complete Epilepsy Sites Navigator
- Information about epilepsy, seizures and other neurological disorders, VNS, medications, how the brain works, in addition to video clips and message board links.
- A free mobile application to detect epileptic seizures and automatically alert designated carers.
- Provides information about epilepsy and its treatment. Features links, resources and a question and answer section.
Epilepsy Contact Database
- Sponsored by the Olivia Waddell Epilepsy Endowment Fund, and developed to unite and educate those affected by and afflicted with epilepsy.
Epilepsy in Young Children
- Intended as a support platform for parents and other caregivers of children with epilepsy. The main portion of this site consists of stories of individual children.
- Information, community and resources about epilepsy.
HealingWell.com - Epilepsy
- Provides medical news, articles, links, message boards, and books on epilepsy.
The Ketogenic Resource
- This resource provides information on the ketogenic diet and related matters like epilepsy and cerebral palsy in young children.
Usenet alt.support.epilepsy -
Usenet uk.people.support.epilepsy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 7:35:06 UTC -