become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Research Groups and Centers
Alliance for Epilepsy Research
- Encourages and supports epilepsy research while increasing public awareness of the disease's impact.
Andrews/Reiter Epilepsy Research Program, Inc
- Research and treatment program using a wide range of wellness, stress reduction, biofeedback and psychological methods tailored to each individual's needs.
Clinical Trials: Epilepsy
- CenterWatch listing of clinical research trials ordered by country and state.
Epilepsy Family Study of Columbia University
- Study to identify genes that play a role in causing epilepsy, studying families in which epilepsy may be inherited.
Epilepsy Research Centre
- Comprises a number of research teams from the University of Melbourne, the Brain Research Institute and Austin Health working together to better understand the causes and treatment of epilepsy.
- Developing implantable devices for treating epilepsy and other neurological disorders by responsive brain stimulation. Find product details, clinical trials and resources.
University of Washington Regional Epilepsy Center
- Regional facility for the Pacific Northwest. Staffed by University of Washington physicians dedicated to epilepsy research and patient care.
Wiley Online Library: Epilepsia
- International journal featuring coverage of current clinical and research results that are updated monthly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 15:15:16 UTC -