become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Baby Bryant My Hero
- Bryant Lee Weasel's story about his struggle with Dravet Syndrome.
Brett Has Epilepsy
- Brett writes a personal blog about his life with seizures.
Crazy For Cody
- Cody has infantile spasms, a particularly nasty epilepsy starting in infancy. Videos, the photo gallery, treatments tried and support resources.
Dangerously Rare: Dravet's Syndrome
- Anna is a student at UNC-G majoring in Speech Pathology. Here she explores the intricacies of this condition. Analysing an article titled "Coping with Dravet syndrome: parental experiences with a catastrophic epilepsy."
A Dream for Sarah
- Offering personal insight into raising a child with Dravet Syndrome, also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy in Infancy. Offering Sarah's story, information on 4 Paws and the Keto diet.
- Author Sally Fletcher shares the complementary practices that have helped her remain seizure free for 18 years - without medication.
- Information about the condition, with advice and guidance for those affected by it; includes specific information on Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
Experience Project: I have Epilepsy
- Personal life stories from those who experience epilepsy and seizures.
Growing Up With Epilepsy
- Two fifth grade students in NYC Public School 56 designed a site on epilepsy based on the personal experiences.
Infantile Spasms - Broc's Story
- The story of Broc Bartenhagen who was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. A summary of tests performed, treatments and tried therapies, and a forum.
Infantile Spasms and Surgery: Alex's Story
- Follow this families fight against epilepsy. Explore how radical brain surgery gave this little boy a second chance at a normal life.
Jacob's Infantile Spasms
- See how Jacob bet the odds by not meeting the poor prognosis expected with this usually debilitating condition.
Mary's Story: My Epilepsy
- Mary describes her condition and the links she believes it has with the migraines from which she also suffers.
A Miracle for Alex
- Providing information about Dravet Syndrome from a parent perspective. Includes Alex's story, his angels, photographs and resources.
Our Pyridoxine Dependency Story - Epilepsy and Vitamin B6
- A genetic disorder which results in seizures and developmental delays. Personal account of a journey from the first seizure to diagnosis in twin boys.
- A mother and daughter use different methods of seizure control for their epilepsy - the Ketogenic Diet and Vagus Nerve Simulation.
Shazza's: Dealing with Dravet Syndrome
- A parent of a child with Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy shares her experiences with the condition. Offering activities for the kids, epilepsy events and a laymen's description of Dravet's.
Shelby's Fast Feet
- This site exists to educate about and fund research for Dravet Syndrome, and to tell the story of a journey with Dravet.
- Explains the disease, its symptoms and treatments, as well as providing first aid and safety advice.
Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- A personal information page on the Vagus Nerve Stimulator.
Walking for epilepsy
- Chronicles the journey of Karla Brown as she walks 9000 miles across America to raise awareness of epilepsy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:51:43 AM EDT -