become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Conditions and Diseases
Epilepsy Foundation of America
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases
AES: American Epilepsy Society
- Promotes research and education for professionals dedicated to the prevention, treatment and cure of epilepsy. Offers professional development, publications and events calendar.
The Charlie Foundation
- The Foundation was established in 1994 in order to raise awareness about the ketogenic diet as a treatment for childhood epilepsy. The Foundation's role is to facilitate investigation, educate professionals, and inform families about the current status of the ketogenic diet.
Dravet Syndrome Foundation
- Dravet syndrome is also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy (SMEI). The organization raises funds for research of Dravet syndrome and related conditions, while spreading awareness and offering support for afflicted individuals and families.
EI: The Epilepsy Institute
- This not for profit organization offers information, resources and epilepsy facts, servicing New York City and Westchester County.
- Funded in part by the Florida Department of Health, endorsed by the Epilepsy Foundation of Florida and managed by the Epilepsy Association of Central Florida. provides information and resources to those affected by epilepsy, as well as support for family members.
FACES - Finding A Cure For Epilepsy and Seizures
- A not-for-profit organization supporting pediatric epilepsy research and programs for children with epilepsy. Part of the NYU Medical Center, New York, USA.
National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- With the goal of no seizures and no side effects, the NAEC strives to make high quality care available and affordable for epilepsy patients. Find care providers and care centers.
Parents Against Childhood Epilepsy
- A non profit organization founded in 1966 by a group of parents. Offers summer camps for kids, epilepsy information and providing grants for research and other epilepsy related activities.
PEACE: Parents Educating Arkansas about Children with Epilepsy
- Dedicated to raising awareness and educating the public about the condition. Includes stories, events, links and introduces the board members.
People Incorporated Epilepsy Services
- A guided independent living experience designed to prepare adults diagnosed to live and work on their own. Includes services, history, gallery, opportunities and FAQs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2013 at 11:51:44 UTC -