become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Conditions and Diseases
Epilepsy Foundation of America
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases
AES: American Epilepsy Society
- Promotes research and education for professionals dedicated to the prevention, treatment and cure of epilepsy. Offers professional development, publications and events calendar.
The Charlie Foundation
- The Foundation was established in 1994 in order to raise awareness about the ketogenic diet as a treatment for childhood epilepsy. The Foundation's role is to facilitate investigation, educate professionals, and inform families about the current status of the ketogenic diet.
Dravet Syndrome Foundation
- Dravet syndrome is also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy (SMEI). The organization raises funds for research of Dravet syndrome and related conditions, while spreading awareness and offering support for afflicted individuals and families.
FACES - Finding A Cure For Epilepsy and Seizures
- A not-for-profit organization supporting pediatric epilepsy research and programs for children with epilepsy. Part of the NYU Medical Center, New York, USA.
National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- With the goal of no seizures and no side effects, the NAEC strives to make high quality care available and affordable for epilepsy patients. Find care providers and care centers.
Parents Against Childhood Epilepsy
- A non profit organization founded in 1966 by a group of parents. Offers summer camps for kids, epilepsy information and providing grants for research and other epilepsy related activities.
People Incorporated Epilepsy Services
- A guided independent living experience designed to prepare adults diagnosed to live and work on their own. Includes services, history, gallery, opportunities and FAQs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2014 at 6:35:09 UTC -