become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_Kingdom
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Organisations
- A non profit centre celebrating the artistic talents of adults with epilepsy, a learning disability and in some cases, a physical disability as well. Includes gallery and information on how to make a donation.
- Provides information and advice for people with epilepsy. Includes forum, details of freephone and email helplines, and sections for children and teenagers with the condition.
- Providing information on epilepsy to people in Herne Bay, Kent. Placing an emphasis on help, education and research.
Epilepsy Research UK
- A charity funding research into epilepsy provides information about the condition and therapies, and their activities.
- Provides general information about epilepsy. Campaigns for more epilepsy services across Scotland and offers addresses of branches and support.
F.A.B.L.E - For a Better life with Epilepsy
- Organization whose mission is to promote and fund Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy for those with epilepsy uncontrolled by medication alone. Offers help and support to potential patients and their families, linking families in similar situations through a patient support network.
- Specialists dedicated to the care and well being of people with epilepsy and learning difficulties within the Croydon and Surrey area.
Muir Maxwell Trust
- A pediatric epilepsy charity, offering practical support to children with severe epilepsy, their families and caregivers.
NSE - The National Society for Epilepsy
- Details of support, medical and residential care services offered. Includes an online shop, fundraising news, forum and podcasts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 12:15:11 UTC -